04 January, 2012
As we have said many times before, words have meaning. Part of the goal of the Left is to define how we speak and what is allowed to be said in the name of compassion or 'political correctness' if you will. Talk about a scary phrase. One side determines what is correct to think, speak or write in the political realm. There's a word for that Totalitarianism.
So today we want to remind you of some basic economic tenents and some words that have meaning. Enough, many in the past have thought, words that mean enough to die for.
Some things to remember:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
manifest -Clear or obvious to the eye or mind
destiny-The events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.
providence -The protective care of God or of nature as a spiritual power.
freedom -The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
liberty -The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life.
justice -Just behavior or treatment./The quality of being fair and reasonable.
intolerable -Unable to be endured.
calumny-The making of false and defamatory statements in order to damage someone's reputation; slander.
conflagration -An extensive fire that destroys a great deal of land or property
truth -That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality
republic -A political order in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who are entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.
coercive-using force or threats
indivisible- unable to be divided or separated
Santorum surges because he is CONSERVATIVE, like Ronald Reagan!
Santorum Wins Tea Party in Iowa, Romney, everyone else...interesting.
Santorum telling it like it is
Santorum and Romney Win Iowa
Obama signs bill that kills Bill of Rights
Bachmann cancels S.C. trip; Press Conference Today to announce end of campaign
Perry To Go Bye Bye as well
Obama Panics with Santorum Win
Christians sue over Obamacare
NBC says Iowa 'too white, too Christian, too rural'
Why Liberals are so blind to their bias by David Limbaugh
Posted by Greene Opinion at 00:13